
This is my family tree I am working on. It's not very traditional, is it? Nothing to write down, nothing to research. I can't remember where Paulette got the idea; I just knew my little pencil pine that I keep in my office is empty 11 months out of the year. Paulette surprised me for my birthday with a couple of the little "framed" prints, and then when we came home from a trip out of town, my little tree had lots of photos on it. I'm adding a couple at a time, as time allows. They're actually quite small, about 2 to 4 inches. It's one of my favorite things..thanks, Paulette. I love you!
5 comments:
excuse me...my face needs to be added to that tree mother...be a good mother now dear and get to it! LOL!! LLLY!
Audrey, I'm saving your face for under the tree! LOLLLLLLL!
It looks wonderful! I got the idea from Alma Adams on th Blackbird Designs website! :)
Paulette
So if Audrey's is going under the tree, where's mine going???????
LLLLLYB&B
Oh I love this idea!!! Cute!
Post a Comment