It's like Christmas when one of
Jill's boxes arrives! I have never seen such wrapping..there is not a chance anything could penetrate one of these boxes, not even UPS!
I am so happy to be able to show--after several years--
Garden of Eerie by
Plum Street Samplers. What a fun stitch this was.
Here is a closeup of the molding:
And here is Gobble, also Plum Street Samplers. It is the first of 4 in the series. Every nook and cranny in my house screams REFLECTION! I had to take it outside to get a decent shot..it is so much prettier than my photography, the colors much more rich than you see here.
And the molding:
Jill knows how to do it up right..I have some lovely pieces between two great creative ladies. Thanks to everyone who stops by and shares a part of your day with me. Now, how will I put them away until fall..
24 comments:
I absolutely LOVE your samplers! The designs are wonderful and the framing is just perfect! It is a Plum Street Sampler day here too...grins...my husband and I just celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary and I just had to stitch A Sweeter Love so am working on that as much as possible and loving every stitch. Happy Stitching!
Beautiful, just beautiful. I love the magic that Jill performs! Her mats and frame selections ALWAYS compliment the stitch. Congratulations on some fine work and for your show and tell!!
What a fabulous mail day! They're both beautiful.
How do you decide whether or not to have a project framed with glass? it looks like one of these has glass and the other does not.
What gorgeous framing for your gorgeous stitching - beautiful!
They look so amazing! What beautiful frames.
Lovely finishes you created from the designs of a very talented cross stitch designer ;) Your stitching is beautiful. And Jill always does that little something extra with the mats and frames that brings our projects to life!
Both are just wonderful!!! You're so right -- two very very talented ladies! And Jill's packaging is amazing for sure!
They are both WONDERFUL, Marsha! I love the frame on Gobble. That's the same one I used on Isabella Johnsotone (I think)! Thanks for sharing!
You meant to say '3' creative ladies, didn't you? Your beautiful stitching shines through these special projects!! I adore them both, but Gobble has long time been one of my favorites...I need to pull it out of my stash pile that is already kitted and get with it, so I can enjoy it soon, like you!
Have a great rest of the week, Marsha!
They are both so gorgeous!!!!!!
Jill did a wonderful job with the framing of your beautiful pieces.
The pieces and frames are beautiful. I own the whole series and just love how your Gobble came out!!! After seeing yours I know that I have to get them all done this year!!! Love your pieces and Paulette's designs!!!
Linda
Your new pieces are beautiful! The frames are perfection for both of them! And I want to tell you that it is your fault that I HAD to order Birds and Bees - and I HAD to go and spend $30.00 on a piece of linen for it yesterday... I'm just sayin'
Linda in VA
WOW! Incredible pieces
They look awesome! I love Gobble.
They are beautiful, Marsha. You're right, those frames and mats are perfection. I believe Gobble will be next in my lineup (and Erie is in the stash drawer, too).
Great finishes and I love your frames !!! Paulette is such a talented designer, isn't she?
Perfectly designed, stitched and framed!! I say it's close enough to fall ~ leave them out and enjoy!!
Beautiful stitching and framing! Getting a box from Jill is like Christmas! :)
Those are just so nice! What nice additions to your collection...
happy stitching...
Gorgeous, the stitching and the framing. Plum Street Sampler is a great designer and her projects are really a lot of fun to stitch.
Hi It's me Annette From California Stitcher. Remember the chart giveaway I had on my blog? Well Bea had won and I mailed her the chart. She wrote to me, telling me she finished stitching it and asked me if I would like to draw another name for the "Bunnie" chart. So I still had the names for the giveaway and I rewrote them down on slips of paper, put them in a pretty crystal bowl and I drew YOUR NAME:) Bea will forward the chart to you but I need to get your name and mailing address. Please write me when you can. I don't have an email address for you, but I found your blog.
Congratulations! love Annette californiastitcher.blogspot.com
OMG, these are gorgeous!! Jill always does such an amazing job. I really love how she framed Gobble. I've just pulled my finish of this one out to take in for framing. I wish there was someone like Jill on our side of the border.
I'm favouring PPS lately too. I'm currently stitching Turkey Love and I've pulled Halloweenie to kit up next!
Post a Comment