Monday, July 23, 2012

Wee finishes

Just a couple of small items, ready to be finished; the first one is by The Primitive Hare, stitched on Relic using NPI and Belle Soie..the spool in the top? I have a lot of vintage wooden spools, and they are perfect for wrapping a skein of NPI--or anything else--and tossing it in your travel bag.


I have had this little Kelmscott mini for some time..when I saw Jackie's finished, I decided it was the perfect little weekend project. This little piece is about 2 inches by 1.5.


I hope everyone is staying cool! Thank you so much for stopping by, in spite of the heat in the Heartland...

12 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Wonderful, little finishes, Marsha! That's a great idea to use old spools for your floss!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Wonderful, little finishes, Marsha! That's a great idea to use old spools for your floss!

Margaret said...

Nice finishes! I love the one with the hornbook that Jackie did. Looking forward to seeing the finish finishes. :D

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love your finishes! The Relic fabric is wonderful! I love your idea of using a vintage spool.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Sweet little finishes and I love your use of the old spool.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Two cute stitching finishes!

Giovanna said...

Very pretty finishes, well done!

Chris said...

Sweet little finishes :)

Katrina said...

Sweet little finishes :-). Hope you are having a wonderful summer!!!!

valerie said...

Great finishes Marsha!

Lois said...

Two lovely finishes! I love PTP Relic and it's perfect for this one.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Loving all the smalls you've stitched up lately - and can't wait to see them all finished.