Monday, July 16, 2012

Smalls...

Just a couple of smalls I worked up. I actually finished the Blackbird Designs one a couple of months ago. The "Crow" is by Primitive Betty, stitched on Buttercream with Black Crow and grunged up a bit..wow..the fabrics look way too light here, but once they are "finished," hopefully I can photograph them outside and get a more true picture. This is my first Primitive Betty to stitch, and I can hardly wait to do another..

As always, thank you ever so much for stopping by.

17 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

I have had the Primitive Betty Crow in my basket for a long time, seeing yours makes me want to stitch for fall. Nice linen--is it over dyed?

Jackie's Stitches said...

I've not stitched a PB piece before either. Crow looks delightful on the linen you selected. Love the BD piece too - the overdye's work so well.

Chris said...

Sweet finishes. I am looking forward to seeing the finishing on these.

Giovanna said...

Very pretty finishes - congrats!

barbara said...

Absolutely lovely finishes!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

They are great! Don't you love stitching smalls that can be completed in a little while and give that great feeling of accomplishment? Can't wait to see how you finish them!

dixiesamplar said...

Lovely finishes!

Lanie said...

Love your "cuties"!!

Confession ... eventhough I have a growing collection of "small" designs, I don't ever stitch them. Don't know why. I love (and am envious!) of all the charming projects and finishes I see on the blogs. Think part of my hesitation is I'm not confident in my abilities to do the "finishing" part and then how to creatively display them. Need to just take the plunge ... I will ... one of these days!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love the black crow design and I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish both designs.

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh, they're both wonderful! And they look so nice together too!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Both are beautiful, Marsha! I look forward to seeing how you finish them!

Deborah said...

Great finishes. Look forward to seeing them finished.

Melissa said...

Such cute pieces. Looking forward to seeing the finish! Have fun!

Katrina said...

They are both adorable!!!!!

Patty C. said...

awesome !!!

Mindi said...

Lovely stitching, I'm going to have to find the Primitive Betty Crow chart, looks great.

valerie said...

So pretty! They both look great!