Thursday, July 5, 2012

Non-stitching post

Where does the time go when you don't blog? Visiting blogs and posting have been quite hit-and-miss for me lately, as with many of you, I'm sure. While I have been stitching--and quite a bit, I might add--I cannot really share any pictures yet. I did just send off PSS' Garden of Eerie as well as PSS' Gobble to Jill for framing. As usual, I can hardly wait to see what she does with them. Anyhow..I will just post pictures of the feathered younglings, who have been so plentiful this year, and a few flowers since that is about the only thing I have been shooting lately--pics..not birds! I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! I know we sure did, with the typical too much food and fun..but I am so glad to have the fireworks gone for another year, at least once the neighborhood gets it all out of their system.













If you have visited me on Instagram, most of these are duplicates, so I apologize for that. I do hope everyone is enjoying their summer, and thank you so much for stopping by, if you are reading this! :)

13 comments:

john bain said...

Just stopped by to say hello back. It was nice of you to look in and comment. Thank you. John.

Annette-California said...

Lovely photos, very pretty.
I am excited for you to see what your finishes will look framed.
love Annette

Chris said...

Lovely pics!

Siobhán said...

I love your bird photos! How neat! I can't wait to see your framing, too.

Margaret said...

Nice pictures! I'm still trying to figure out the first one. lol! So neat! Glad you had a good 4th!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your flowers and gardens look amazing! Due to the extreme heat everything here is brown.

Looking forward to seeing your finished pieces

Katrina said...

Fun photos and I can't wait to see your framing :-)!!!!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Hey! Pretty pictures!

Catherine said...

Great photos! Looking forward to seeing your framed pieces!

BrendaS said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing:)

Jan said...

Oh I adore pictures of birds, and you certainly have a knack of capturing their beauty so well, Marsha! Can't wait to see your pieces framed, I just know they will be so cleverly done!

Jen Bailey said...

Beautiful bird and Arden pics! Sounds like you've had a busy summer!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

What a gorgeous garden you have. I am in awe of your clematis.
Love the pics.