Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kelmscott goodies..

I had to snicker at all of my black scissors..I get a kick out of seeing each new pair that Kelmscott Designs comes out with. I have quite a few pairs of K scissors, but these are my black ones, and I just love them..the stars and the square/round are the latest addition.


And speaking of Kelmscott..I had a time trying to get my needle minders close enough to snap one picture..they have a mind of their own..I went to snap the picture, and somehow one of them moved and they all wound up in a big pile, being magnetic..I'm sure I had the silliest look on my face but finally stopped laughing, rearranged them again, and got the shot. I am missing more than a few of these little beauties, but these are the ones I currently have and just love them..there really is one for nearly every project.


And this is what I was doing on my work break...just playing around with pretty little things..thank you so very much for sharing part of your day with me.

11 comments:

Giovanna said...

I have the latest on order - love them! And quite a collection too :-) The black ones rule.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I think I only have one pair of K scissors. I must fix that! I do have a small collection of the needle minders. Love the sheep with just the tiniest sliver of moon!

Chris said...

I love all your accouterments :)

Margaret said...

You have quite the collection -- fantastic! lol about the magnets on the needleminders! Magnets can do funny things!

Faye said...

Your collection is just wonderful~~ I love needleminders, but rarely think to get more....You have given me an idea~~!! Kelmscott really has a beautiful collection of them!

Take care, Faye

Peggy Lee said...

I too am drawn to the black Kelmscott scissors. I need to order a couple more I see!

That's too funny about your needle minders bunching together like that. I think that would have made me jump straight up 6 feet! I love them all.

Jan said...

And such pretties to play with, Marsha! Puts me in mind of my grandmother, she would call her ornamental table toppers her 'pretties'!

I see a couple needle minders I 'need'...and also those newer scissors, are a must! Thanks for the eye candy today!

Tracey said...

Thank you for posting this with links! I had seen Kelmscott's Putford scissors on the Sampler Girl website and didn't know where to find them now, as she doesn't sell them anymore. Now I know! :)

Catherine said...

Lucky girl to have such the collection of scissors and needleminders! Great photos of each!

Solstitches said...

What a wonderful collection of scissors and needle minders.
I live in hope that one day there will be a mermaid needle minder.
Margaret

Cathy Lloyd said...

So cute! You're missing one...she made an exclusive for Swan Sampler Guild...one with a Swan on it. www.swansamplerguild.org I love how you said you were "playing around" on your work break. I can relate...totally...but I confess...I am leaving the transcription profession. Tomorrow is my last day. After 20 years, I simply can not do it anymore. I'm moving on to medical records at a local hospital and then coding as soon as I can pass the exams. Enjoy playing with your stash enhancements...I do the exact same thing! :)