Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Christmas Garden

Could it be Feb 29th already? Seems like I just started Christmas Garden; and then again, it seems like I have been stitching on it for years. There are only four colors to this design..I love them, though I will admit that I thought it would have turned out more colorful. Still, I love this design and am enjoying most every stitch. Here is where I am at, and I feel certain the next time I get to post it will be finished.


Thank you so much for stopping by, and I really hope to get caught up on my favorite blogs soon.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment. That's a beautiful piece you're working on.

Veronica said...

Wow! You've certainly gotten a lot of stitches in for Christmas Garden. It's gorgeous!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Heidi said...

Ohhh...loving it! Have to look this up. I have been seeing so many wonderful designs I have never seen before lately. That is what I get for going cold turkey with my stash dieting for so long. Lol.

If you want to see the whole quilt top, pop over to my handwork blog AllMyScatteringMomemtns where I showed it yesterday.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Chris said...

It is looking wonderful. I didn't realize that there were only 4 colors in this sampler.

Jackie's Stitches said...

It's a gorgeous piece! I don't seem to notice it's only 4 colors when I'm looking at it. It's definitely one I want to stitch.

Margaret said...

It's so pretty! I love it! Looking forward to seeing your finish.

Giovanna said...

Wow, that's a lot done - looks great!

Sally said...

It's looking beautiful. I didn't realise there were only four colours in it.

Berit said...

I think this looks gorgeous! I want to get this one and do a small portion of it only. ( I saw a WiP pic in Blogland that I like even more than the full finished piece!)

Very good job on yours; you have gotten so much done!

Deborah said...

WOW You have done so much of the sampler. I just love it and look forward to seeing your finish!

Katrina said...

Very pretty!!!! I am almost done with mine too :-). Isn't it just so much fun.

Ranae said...

Christmas Garden is looking so pretty. I have it kitted for 40ct lt vintage exampler.
What linen are you stitching it on?

Charlene ♥ NC said...

It is really pretty, and not far to go!
I'm loving watching everyone finish their - mine is kitted, but not started.

Jenny said...

Christmas Garden is coming along nicely. I love the colors although I didn't realize there were only four...LOL...I have loved this pattern since it came out and it is definitely on my to do list. Hope you are having a good day.

Catherine said...

I just love this design ~ so, so pretty!

Solstitches said...

Your Christmas Garden is beautiful!
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Margaret

Siobhán said...

Sooooo beautiful, Marsha! Lovely progress!

Sherry said...

Great to see you back! Christmas Garden is looking wonderful! You have been busy.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog via Veronica's Stitching Vault.

Your Christmas Garden is looking beautiful.

BrendaS said...

Beautiful sampler! Can't wait to see the finish:)

Lynn said...

Christmas Garden is just lovely! I'm so anxious to start this one. I'm still waiting for a silk conversion I ordered to arrive. It takes forever for some things to make it here to Canada. Our mail is soooo slow!

barbara said...

What beautiful progress!

valerie said...

Gorgeous stitching! You've gotten so much done!!

Nicole said...

Beautiful progress on Christmas Garden! You've inspired me to keep going on mine! :)