Thursday, December 15, 2011

Third Annual Gingerbread Event

Good evening...tonight was Sophie's night..I will let the pictures explain.








Thank you for joining us..and thank you, Sophie, for the joy you so abundantly give every time we are together. I love you soooo much! (Mom..she's loaded with sugar..I'll bring her home in a while).

12 comments:

Margaret said...

lol! I bet Sophie is just full of sugar! I love seeing Sophie's gingerbread house! So much fun! I bet she loves Grandma time. :D

Sherry said...

What a fun thing to do together! Good thing you can take her home to Mom! Spending time with Grandma is always the best!

Cari said...

There's nothing better than time with the grand-daughters!! Merry Christmas

dixiesamplar said...

Awwww, that Sophie is a doll!! I know that Paulette & Mike are very proud of her...and it sounds like grandma is too :o) Love her gingerbread house...looks scrumptious.

Love that you two can have special girl time together...my GD live 10 hours away!

LOL, Sugar High=sweet granny revenge :o)

Laurie in Iowa said...

Wonderful gingerbread house Sophie.

Siobhán said...

Awww, it looks like your girl had a bunch of fun with you. :) Sweet!

Michelle said...

Oh what fun! I always wanted to do this!!!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Wonderful tradition--one both of you will cherish

Minnie said...

You did what grandmothers do best...fill them with sugar and then take them home to their parents. Well done. LOL

Catherine said...

Oh what fun!! Well, maybe not for Paulette when you sent her home full of sugar!! ;)

Lynn said...

What a fun way to spend time with your granddaughter! Sophie is such a sweetheart and I can see just how much she is loved by Grandma. She did a great job on her gingerbread house and I can tell she enjoyed the evening as much as you did.

Jan said...

Such a sweet, sweet Sophie and awesome Gingerbread House! But why wouldn't she be, with a wonderful grandmother such as yourself to teach her to make sweet, sweet things!

Merry Christmas, dear dear sweet Marsha!!