I am playing around with blog templates and such, so sometimes when you visit here it will be ugly, and sometimes it will be real ugly. :) Eventually I might find something I like...
You will find the perfect one that makes you happy and I know it will be YOU. I haven't changed mine in a long time for the simple reason that I just hate messing with it.
I know what you mean...mine is always a work in progress. When I find a background I like and may use again, I make sure to save it for later, LOL! The good ones always disappear so quickly.
Stop by and check out the giveaway...dixiesamplar.com
8 comments:
LOL, it's a bit lemony ;-).
Don't you hate having your blog be in transition? lol! Good luck!
This one is cute! I am afraid of change so I stay with the patriotic theme. You can't go wrong with that!
You will find the perfect one that makes you happy and I know it will be YOU. I haven't changed mine in a long time for the simple reason that I just hate messing with it.
Oh I love the lemons though!
I know what you mean...mine is always a work in progress. When I find a background I like and may use again, I make sure to save it for later, LOL! The good ones always disappear so quickly.
Stop by and check out the giveaway...dixiesamplar.com
LOL! My husband would like this one. I'm more a red gal myself.
Pretty lemons. I change mine from time to time, not altogether comfortable making the changes I want. It's a work in progress.
Post a Comment