Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your time with me! If I don't get on here before Thanksgiving, I pray everyone will have a blessed day and "give thanks."
Friday, November 11, 2011
Give Thanks...
Fall is heading out as quickly as it came in. I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is in two weeks...and then the big one. We've already had a bit of snow, and now we are in the 60s again..since there has been more "inside" time, what with the gardening season being past, I've had more evening stitching time and even managed a few mornings since my last post..I decided a couple of weeks ago to set aside the samplers and such and focus on seasonal things. I still have holiday table runners I want to finish and oodles of holiday fabric just waiting for the scissors. But I really wanted to work on smalls. Little did I know that my Paulette created a seasonal piece, which I immdiately fell in love with. So...without further delay, here it is..just made it into a little hanging pillow. I used Picture This Plus 36-count Relic..love the way it turned out. I have also worked up a couple of holiday ornaments, but I will wait until after Thanksgiving to post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
I stopped by your blog today.
Ann
Your finish looks fabulous!! I printed this off the other day!
Love the design and the way you chose to finish the piece. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Cute stitch and finish.
Love the finish, Marsha! I just printed my chart off yesterday and hope to get it stitched before we're carving the turkey.
What a great finish! Love the fabric you chose to make the pillow. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I love how it came out!! Fantastic finish, Marsha. And I love the design too!
Love the stitch and finish !! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have a LOT to be thankful for. Hugs
Too cute!!!! I love how you finished it too. I can't believe the holidays are so close. Can't wait to see what you and Paulette have stitched for each other ;-).
I simply love your finish but then again I love all of Paulette's designs :)...I too ran off this pattern and hope to have it finished ASAP...I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving.
What a lovely design and the fabric is perfect
So cute !!! I can't wait to stitch mine.. Oh... I better hurry!! lol Temp is to be 70 here in Bama tomorrow! Outside time!! Yea!!
So sweet! Did you stitch using the recommended colors? I also like the way this looks charted on black!
I'm thankful for sweet bloggers like you! Love the way you finished this!
What a great piece! I just finished up one of Paulette's designs too. I love how the chilly weather gives us more indoor stitching time.
really very beautiful !!
Pat
Such a cute pillow! So cosy!
Hugs,
Tatyana
I loved this little design Paulette did!! I havent gotton to it, but I sure did enjoy stitching Turkey Love... I have to tell you that she is the sweetest person! So down to earth and easy to talk to. I fell so fortunate to have met her at the retreat...I know you are proud of her AND her beautiful children. You are truly blessed.... Here's hoping all of you enjoy making more memories this Thanksgiving season...Alwalys, Faye
What a pretty piece! A perfect autumn finish.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Oh, I LOVE the pattern and the fabric you chose. It's lovely!
I also just wanted to tell you thank you for all your love and prayers and words of encouragement lately. I'm thankful for our "extended family" and knowing that you love us from afar. I hope someday we can see you again!
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And since it's the day after, I think it's safe to wish you a Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment