Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nothing but gardening...

We have been so blessed with just the right amount of rain to make things lush. I went out snapping random pictures this morning out back, and the color is amazing. Sorry no stitching pictures..though I have done a lot of work on Ann Grimshaw and some sewing...again, just garden pics, so feel free to shut me down now. :)













Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time with me in my favorite place.

25 comments:

Paulette said...

Stop taking pictures of my yard and posting them on your blog.

heeheeheeheehee.

LLLLLY!

Glenna said...

LOL about Paulette's comment. You have the best garden....

Cari said...

Your garden is LOVELY!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Hugs

Tanya said...

Beautiful - hey could you tend to my yard please? :) It really could use a gardener's touch! Beautiful :)

Tanya

Catherine said...

Such an inviting garden!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your garden is beautiful! Paulette's comment is funny but we know who's garden this is. We've had so very little rain here - it's odd that the grass is growing so slow that it doesn't need to be mowed every five days.

DonnaTN said...

Your garden is lovely! We are just burning up here and everything is so dry that I'm jealous.

Margaret said...

I love your garden! Always! (Paulette is such a naughty girl. :D :D )

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Your garden is beautiful !!! We need some of that rain here in Alabama...

Anonymous said...

Your garden is just lovely. Love all those pictures.
No clue why Paulette is so jealous. She has some lovely little gnomes in her garden to dote on...lol.

Siobhán said...

Is it wrong to covet thy friend's garden?? WOW! What gorgeous flowers. I just LOVE your clematis!

Erin in MI said...

Just gorgeous. I love your clematis! Do you leave last years vines on the arbor or do you clean them up each year?? I clean them up and have to plant new morning glories each year...I'm thinking of not doing the cleaning thing next year...

Sherry said...

What a beautiful garden! It is so obvious how much you enjoy it.

Deb said...

Paulette's comment cracks me up. You don't have to show stitchy pictures all the time. Your garden is just beautiful!

Katrina said...

Your garden is gorgeous!!!! I wish you could come help me with my yard ;-). It needs lots of works.

Jody said...

Your garden is lovely! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for such a nice comment!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a beautiful space to spend your time - love the blue jar among the flowers!

Becky said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love all of your flower photos.
Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

Delania said...

Can you share your orange punch recipe and get Paulette to share her potato salad recipe on your food blog site?

Anonymous said...

Just read on Paulette's blog that it is your birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!! Wishing you sun all day and year, lots of gifts, lots of hugs and smiles all around you. And that stitching and quilting flies off your hand so to speak.

valerie said...

Paulette says it's your birthday! Happy birthday Marsha...hope it's a great one!

Heidi said...

I love seeing your garden! I so wish ours was done. We just spent a long (holiday here in Holland) weekend doing nothing but hard graft in the garden. Now I have to get out next weekend and buy many, many more plants. Bad thing about having a house with a big garden now is that it costs us lots of money to get it the way we like. So I am dreaming that my clematis vines grow lush like yours.....

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful garden!! And never fear, we know it is NOT Paulette's!! LOL!

Love your Village finish from last post...gorgeous work!!

MommyDearest said...

Well what can I say that hasn't already been expressed? LOVE LOVE LOVE your garden...and your daughter!! Thanks for sharing both with us!!
Connie in Omaha

Lainey said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful garden with us, you have such beautiful flowers.