Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rushing Spring

It's been a while since I've seen this one, so I am going to work on it and try to finish it up in a timely manner. I think the colors are much more cheerful for a spring project. I'm actually down to this piece and two others!


Thank you so much for stopping by this early in the week.

13 comments:

Margaret said...

Very pretty. I love how your scissors match. :D

Jackie's Stitches said...

You're doing a great job of working through your WIP list! The Birds and the Bees very much looks like a great spring project. I can hear the birds chirping again in the mornings, the grass is greening up and there is pollen everywhere. Spring has definitely arrived in Florida and I hope it makes it where you are soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am loving the colors of this one, Marsha!!! It really does make it feel like spring is finally here...it has definitely arrived in LA (Lower Alabama, LOL)!!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Marion said...

I really like this design!!
Who is it by?

Great stitching!

Take care
Marion

Paulette said...

You really should gift this to me when it's finished. I mean, I did buy you a Sonic burrito yesterday.

LLLLLY!

Nicole said...

Very Springy and so pretty!!

Michelle said...

Oh that's so pretty! A perfect Spring piece!!

Katrina said...

Love, love, love that piece!!!! And you are right it's so springy :-).

Karen said...

Ah...spring! Do love the colors in this one too...hope you finish it soon!!!

barbara said...

Oh so very pretty!!!!

barbara said...

Oh so very pretty!!!!

Lainey said...

Oh this one is gorgeous such beautiful colours!

Lindsay said...

Yours looks so much better than mine does all I've got is a few twigs done :)