Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Belated Greetings!

Merry Christmas, and the way I've been going, I should probably just go ahead and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Many apologies. It's so easy to NOT blog once you have been away from it for a while, which is the case with me. The past few weeks have been so overloaded with work, mingled right in there with the usual holiday hustle and bustle. I haven't stitched or sewn in many weeks. Obviously I have taken no pictures or blogged.

I hope everyone truly had the most wonderful Christmas. Paulette and I made sure that all of our family, friends, family's co-workers, etc., will all have spikey blood sugar. I honestly think you would have to see it with your own eyes to comprehend how much we baked. I don't know what gets into us the moment fall hits.

I wish everyone the best new year ever, in case I don't get back here before then.

Thanks you for stopping in!

12 comments:

Kathy said...

I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year!


And with luck you will be stitching away and have tons of photos for us to see.

Peggy Lee said...

Oh I can only imagine the sweet deliciousness that came from your kitchen (& Paulette's).

Can't wait to see what you will be stitching next.

Happy New Year!!

Margaret said...

Have a wonderful, happy, healthy New Year, Marsha! This time of year is always busy -- sounds like yours has been extra much so! Hope you get some time to stitch and sew soon!

Sherry said...

How good to see a post from you! You have been missed. Sounds like the kitchen was busiest place in the house over the holidays. Have a wonderful New Year.

Laurie in Iowa said...

It's good to see a blog update Marsha. Hope your life settles down a bit and you'll be able to stitch and quilt more in 2011.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Jackie's Stitches said...

A happy and safe new year to you!

Sweets are so hard to resist during the holidays. Homemade = Yum!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year! I've sure missed seeing your posts, hopefully the new year will give you some relaxation time!

Faye said...

Glad you are okay!!! I know I have been a bit of a sugar high myself of late....Know you enjoyed your time with the family and all the wonderful cooking you did!!

Welcome back to the blog.....Take care, Faye

~Judy~ said...

Happy New Year Marsha!

Siobhán said...

Wishing you a very happy new year to you and your family, Marsha!

Katrina said...

Happy New Year Marsha!!!! Hope things settle down soon, I miss your stitchy posts :-).

Catherine said...

Wishing you a very merry 2011!