Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seeing Red

I am really quite upset with a mistake I didn't find until there was no turning back, but since this is an ornament, I'm just going to get past it. This is Regal Red Chrismas from the JCS magazine. I used Schoolhouse Red by Gloriana..this has to be the most luscious silk I've ever used. This one only took about 2 movies and several episodes of a series. :) I have no idea what I want to do next...



Thank you for dropping by!

22 comments:

Margaret said...

I love it! That Schoolhouse Red really is a pretty red. Perfect for us red people! lol!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love red too! It's always so pretty....like in your project!

Whatever it is...I haven't noticed what it is.

Berit said...

I think I can notice it...but then with prim being so in...what I'm seeing might just be some "prim" in the design. ;)

I'd never have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it.

What a standout of a red...it's no "Retiring Red", that's for sure. :)

Laurie in Iowa said...

Great red silk color. Your ornament looks sweet to me.

KB said...

I thought you said there is a goof! Where?!! :)

Catherine said...

Nope, don't notice anything - but of course, now it will be driving me crazy trying to figure out what it is!!

That is a great red!

Chris said...

Beautiful ornament. I love the red!
So what's next?

Myra said...

Lovely red and beautiful ornament. I couldn't see anything wrong with it.

Anonymous said...

The bottom border not even with the fence opening? Is that it? I love it though.

Patty C. said...

OK - you are making me crazy because I can't see the mistake - you must fess up before I blow a gasket !!!!
ROFLOL

Seriously though - there is no mistake it has just been made better :)It is unique to you !!

Happy Stitching

Deb said...

I don't see a thing. It looks absolutely perfect to me! Great red!!

Patty C. said...

roflol - I got your email - I see it - barely - no big deal - do not touch it - It looks great ;)
Take Care

BrendaS said...

Love your ornament! The color is just scrumptious!

We can't see your mistake and whatever it is only you will know that is uniquely yours!

Linda said...

Love red and this is a such a pretty ornament...looks wonderful to me. hugs, Linda

Karen said...

Looks perfect to me....such a pretty vibrant red!

Siobhán said...

That is so pretty! Red is always gorgeous, and I think Schoolhouse Red is one of my favorites.

Katrina said...

Very pretty!!!!!

Irene said...

I can't see any mistake, love the red.

Jan said...

It is perfect, Marsha!! And nothing better then a luscious red! Good for you in at least getting some small things done, when you don't know what you want to work on. I hope to do this sometime soonish...

Have a great week!

Glenna said...

Perfect red--not too brown, not too purply, not too dark. But what mistake? And believe me, I looked (aren't we all terrible for looking for it?). Hee--what fun!

joann in tx said...

twin, love!

just put a stitch in on the other side....if that's what your mistake is, then it will be balanced to looking the same?

mistake or not, i think it looks great! don't think i have any of that school house red! i'll have to pick a skein up next week!

can't wait to see how you put it together!!!

LLLLLY!!!

Michelle said...

Cute finish. Love Schoolhouse Red...fabulous color!