Good Sunday afternoon! I know I should probably put this over at the Four Seasons Cafe, but I need something to go here, since I don't have anything picture worthy..I did start on BBD Midnight Watch and will have a picture of that to share soon. But I had a craving today for some muffins. I have a new recipe for Sour Cream-Lemon muffins, but that leaves my DH out, since he's not crazy about lemon and you will never see or hear of him eating sour anything. I decided it was time for my French Breakfast Puffs, only I made them in miniature muffin cups this time--they are about 3 bites--now I don't have to feel badly for eating a dozen of them. :) I have been making these since my kids were quite small, and they never get tired of them. Recipe below picture, and I would like to thank you for stopping by.
14 comments:
OOohhhhhh....these look scrumptious! I have a recipe similar to this but it's called Snickerdoodle Muffins.
I think tomorrow I'll bake something!
Oooooh, looks so yummy! Thanks for the recipe!
They sure do look yummy.
YUM! These look delicious! I would be interested in the Sour Cream Lemon recipe if it's one you can share. Thank you!
Oh goodness, so yummy!!!! I would probably eat the whole batch...
Looking forward to seeing your stitching update, Marsha...have a super great week!
Is this the same recipe that Paulette uses? She posted a French Breakfast Puff late last year. Yummy! I like the smaller size and will have to try that...less guilt and more muffin!
Thanks for sharing this! Can't wait to see your progress on the WIP's.
Ahhh, my favorite muffin ever! Yes, these are the ones I posted, but of course we know where I got the recipe from to begin with! ;) You need these over on the FSC!!
LLLLLY!
I'll have to try these! I love lemon anything, but BF does not, so I go without.... (because in a two-person household, how many of anything can you eat anyway, so I try to make things we both like). And I agree that if you can share the sour cream lemon recipe, I'd love to have it!
What a coincidence! Edgar posted something very similar the other day.
http://blacksheepsite.blogspot.com/2010/08/low-key-and-lazy-weekend.html
They look enchanting. :)
Marsha, those look so good. I'm definitely going to have to try them this weekend. I love the fact that the ingredients are all something you would normally have around. Thanks for the recipe!!
UGH!!!! Send some via FedEx overnight!!! I want some!!!!
I SERIOUSLYYYY MOTHER CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU did THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????????? I ASKED YOU A MILLION TIME TO MAKE THESE AND HMMMMPH! YOU DONT!!! GRRRRRRRRR!! UGH!!!! I better have some in sept when you come. otherwise, you are sleeping under my porch!!!!!
These sound so good. I need to print this out and make them on Friday. Do they keep well? I could make them for our Saturday breakfast at Cranberry Cottage if so. I don't have a real oven at the cottage. Just a tabletop thing. I am so in the mood to start something for Halloween right now. I need to finish a quilt top today and perhaps I will work on another autumn quilt. Somewhere around here, I have a Halloween UFO which really needs some love and attention. Perhaps I need one of your muffins for strength so I can go off through my baskets to find it...lol.
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Post a Comment