I would like to thank each of you for the comments you left about my tote. For those who wanted to know, it's the pattern in the Spring 2010 issue, pictured below. I just changed up one thing and that was to make the handles longer. As for the covered buttons, they are the easiest thing in the world to do! Tanya, I kinda got ahead of myself and it didn't work. I thought I could eyeball it, but if the fabric is cut any larger than the little circle the pattern provides, it won't fit in just right. Email me if you have any specific questions.
Here is the one the magazine showed, and I WISH I would have had those fabrics in particular, but I do love the fall ones I chose, and I'm sure I will be making another. I enjoy teasing Audrey. :)
7 comments:
I love this magazine and buy them everytime they come out and I don't quilt!! I just love the other sewing projects they have!!
Wonderful tote! I love this magazine too... such clever, fun projects.
I like your version of the tote better. :D
Your tote was so B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L! I love making bags. I have two cut out to finish now and one is just done. Love your autumn shades fabrics you used.
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
I MUST agree with Margaret, Marsha...your tote is MUCH more beautiful...sorry I missed it before!!! Me of little talent, am taken with you, of MUCH talent!!!
whatever mom, you know that you will be giving it to me. I already know so you can now stop pretending. haahahaha!! LLY
I love the tote! Looks like a perfect stitching bag.
Post a Comment