I am sure everyone is thinking mold, since my blog has been stagnating for weeks. :) Sorry. And even now I don't have much to share. I have spent all of my time working, pretty much, and reading on nearly every break. It was my goal this year to read at least one of the Classics, so after seeing The Secret Garden on TCM a couple of weeks ago, that's what I decided on. I read it when I was about 10 and loved it as much this time as I did then. Not too much gardening..as much as I love it, the heat kinda wore out its welcome in the Heartland. No quilting. I made a set of pillow cases for one of my sisters and hope to do a set for my mom. I am in the process of working up one of Breanna's soon-to-be-released goodies, so I can't share any of that. I worked on BBD Midnight Watch, but I didn't feel like snapping a picture of that. Anyhow, this is about the only thing I can share for now..Sophie is CRAZY about scarves, so I'm doing this one for her..lime green with little sparkly things on it..so that is really the green and fuzzy. Thank you so much for stopping by!
10 comments:
How versatile that looks - for spring or Halloween! Looking forward to your progress on Midnight Watch - I ordered it last week!!
Sophie will love her scarf! What great yarn. I can't wait to see Midnight Watch.
Those scarfs are so much fun to work up and to wear. Sophie will love it.
All the heat and humidity zapped my interest in gardening too.
Love the scarf you're knitting for Sophie.
Sounds like good (if hot) times.
I don't think I've read SG since I was 9 or 10, either!
Such a pretty scarf and yummy color...I love it! My iphone, Agatha has a lime green cover very close in color.
SG was a sweet movie, I have the book but haven't read it in years...you've inspired me to re-read it....have a happy weekend. hugs, Linda
Soph will be so beautiful in that scarf...love the color!! And you are anything but stagnant, sometimes life calls us to be somewhere else, or to do something else. Even though you were missed, I certainly understand your absence. Can't wait to see what you are stitching for Breanna...that sounds so intriguing!
Have a great weekend, Marsha!
Oh, I love the green and fuzzy for Sophie! And I see Breanna has recruited every stitcher in the family for her new designs. lol! Can't wait to see them! Good to see and hear what you're up to -- busy! lol!
That will be a gorgeous scarf!!! Looking forward to seeing Breanna's piece too :-).
Sophie will love that scarf! I love the yarn. And I much prefer that rather than a caterpillar. ;)
Post a Comment