My second block came in the mail yesterday. I wasn't finished with the first block, so I vowed to finish it before opening up the packet. :) I was thrilled to see the turquoise in this one. I can hardly wait to get a start on it. Before I do, though, I am going to be getting the quilting done on Audrey's Bistro table runner.
I was looking for a break from Ann Grimshaw and decided to work on this a bit. Paulette is putting out things I want to stitch faster than I can even get the stuff together..too many wonderful things to do.
A heartfelt thanks for stopping by and sharing a part of your day.
12 comments:
Everything looks great! Love the colors in the quilt - and if you can't live with the imperfections, I can, send it my way!:)
I know what you mean about all the designs - not enough time in my day!
I was so tempted to join the same BOM Marsha. I decided not to, but I'm so happy I'll get to see your blocks and quilt come to life.
Oh goodie! I'm like Laurie -- I was thinking about this BOM but didn't go for it. Now I get to see yours! Oh boy! Love the first block -- don't see any imperfections at all! Love your Paulette start too -- it's so true. I could live on her designs alone! You raised a talented girl!
Great colors in your quilt. It's never too early to think about Christmas!
Nice start on your stitching too.
I love Paulette's stuff. I have to buy everything even if I haven't finished it all!
Your quilt is looking great!! I love the colors of it. You're just like me with the BOMs - I hate even looking at the newest one if I haven't finished the one from the month before (which happens quite a bit).
And Paulette's designs are wonderful. I'm pushing a few of hers closer and closer to the top of the stitching pile - now I just need to find to stitch.
Halloween Hornbook is looking so great! And that fabric is to die for. LOVE IT.
I love the Christmas line too! This will be fun watching your progress!
Love the colors in the quilt! Yes, Paulette does put out so many wonderful designs!
Love the quilt square. The fabric is gorgeous and the new stitching start is too cure :-). Paulette does the sweetest designs.
Your BOM block is beautiful. The BOM club is tempting me.... Love your stitching start! Way too much fun!! Hugs
I've been trying very hard to ignore this BOM. It's so pretty!!! Love the new Paulette start too - you picked a good one!
Very pretty, the colors just pop...I promise, only you see the imperfections....can't wait to see the progress. Jennifer
Post a Comment