Friday, July 23, 2010

Block #2


Thanks to everyone who commented on my last little accomplishment: the table runner. I am always amazed that people care enough to drop in and take a peek, especially since I am no writer and do not claim great photography skills. It's just nice to be able to share a little of what I do in my own little part of the heartland; you know, besides dig in the dirt and work. I met my goal this week, though it is not much. I am finished with block #2 for my Designer Mystery Block-of-the-Month quilt. I can't say I enjoy all of the cutting and fitting of the tiny pieces, but I love the finished look. Other than that, I've done very little in the way of sewing or stitching. I hope you all have a nice weekend! Thank you for stopping by.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just darling, Marsha.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love visiting your blog, reading your posts, and looking at the photos you post. You are a beautiful stitcher and quilter.

Glenna said...

I love the frosty look of those fabrics!

Karen said...

Oh...I just love those fabrics! Can't wait to see what's next.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

That block is so cute! I love stopping in and seeing what you have been working on and that beautiful yardscape you have.

Patti said...

Hi! Just wanted to say that I love your blog! It is beautiful and you take great photos!

Patti

Margaret said...

Great block!! Oh, it's fun seeing this one coming along! Hope all the little pieces don't drive you crazy. :D

Sherry said...

Just lovely! I always enjoy your work and it's so much fun seeing what you are creating! Yes, I will always pop by to see what you have going on!

Deborah said...

I love that block! The white snowflack fabric is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT MOM!!!! I cant WAIT to see the finished quilt make its presence known on my couch this winter! Such a lovely addition its going to be to my house!! LLLY!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I so enjoy seeing what you're up to - always such a lovely treat. Love the bright colors of that ho-ho-hat!