Wow, what beautiful pictures! Your garden must be wonderful to behold. I agree -- that clematis' center definitely looks like a sea anemone. So pretty too!
Such beautiful flowers. Your garden is really blooming right along. I just saw my first two clematis today so we're taking our time up here in Michigan.
13 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! Love those Clematis.
Gorgeous pictures, I am so ready for spring!!! It hasn't come in my part of the world yet, LOL.
What beautiful pictures! I would love to see all your gardens please!!
Pretty flowers mom! LLY!
Whether it is stichy photos or your lovely botanicals, they are all so beautiful~~ I enjoy them alot~~ Faye
What gorgeous pictures!!! I'd love to see your full garden in person!
Wow, what beautiful pictures! Your garden must be wonderful to behold. I agree -- that clematis' center definitely looks like a sea anemone. So pretty too!
Your photos and garden flowers are all beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
what beautiful garden photos! thank you for sharing them with us!
I loved walking through your garden pictures. They are gorgeous.
Sandy
What beautiful pictures, Marsha! I just love that clematis!
Beautiful.....just beautiful! Thanks for taking the time to photograph and share!!
Such beautiful flowers. Your garden is really blooming right along. I just saw my first two clematis today so we're taking our time up here in Michigan.
Post a Comment