I've heard of Cat Mint, but I'd never seen any! :D That bumblebee startled me when I clicked to enlarge the pic, lol!
Your HRH is looking really good there in your sidebar--only one block to go! I don't remember you being so far along; seems like only last week you were despairing of ever finishing it! :D
I love it all except for the catmint. Drives me crazy when I see it pop up - and to think, I really really wanted it all those years ago. LOL Anyway, I can't wait til your real flower garden show begins! :)
Oh, such beautiful garden pics! I lost some of my perennials to the heavy ice & cold winter that we had this year. :( I'm still hoping some of the plants will recover.
12 comments:
Pretty!
Thanks for taking us for a walk through it.
Beautiful! TFS I love seeing garden snaps.
Beautiful garden pics! I love seeing other people's gardens!
Oh how I love flowers in spring ... your pictures are lovely!! My azaleas and forsythia have nearly all gone to green now - I miss their colors.
Tanya
I've heard of Cat Mint, but I'd never seen any! :D That bumblebee startled me when I clicked to enlarge the pic, lol!
Your HRH is looking really good there in your sidebar--only one block to go! I don't remember you being so far along; seems like only last week you were despairing of ever finishing it! :D
pretty pretty garden!
I love it all except for the catmint. Drives me crazy when I see it pop up - and to think, I really really wanted it all those years ago. LOL Anyway, I can't wait til your real flower garden show begins! :)
LLLLLY!
Your garden looks lovely!
Oh, such beautiful garden pics! I lost some of my perennials to the heavy ice & cold winter that we had this year. :( I'm still hoping some of the plants will recover.
Have a great Mother's Day weekend, Marsha!
Wonderful pictures. :D
Happy Mother's Day.
Oooh so pretty! One day I'll have a garden.
Beautiful! Unfortunately the spirea sets me to sneezing if I get too close. :( blessings, marlene
Post a Comment