I hope everyone's spring is well under way. We spent almost the entire past weekend gardening..there's nothing quite like a good day's work outside, except in the sewing room. I took a wee break from stitching this past week to toss this fun quilt top together. All I used was a Jelly Roll (Verna) and then put a little border on it. I wonder if Breanna will give me her matching table runner.... :)
As always, thank you so very much for sharing part of your day with me...
15 comments:
LOVE it!!! Can't wait to go home and square up my table runner and start the cutting! love you!
Love your new quilt Marsha... it says 'Spring'. I've finished my spring clean-up of the garden beds and have to dig out a few weeds already! Daffodils, tulips and my Pasque lilies are in bloom... I love spring.
UGH!! You better be bringing that to me when you come here! LLLY I LOVEEEEEE IT!!
So pretty!!!! And it doesn't sound hard to make either. What a great idea!
Ooh! I like!
It's beautiful Marsha! I just love the colors!!
SO cute!
LOVE the colors - awesome!
Tanya
I just discovered your blog - not sure how I have missed it. What lovey work you do - your quilt is just amazing. I love the spring colors!
What a fun quilt and the colors are so Spring-like!
What a pretty quilt! Love it.
That is SOOOOO pretty, Marsha!
Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine.
Love, me.
Lovely work, but I expect Bre will want the quilt!
I LOVE it! The colors are so pretty!
Post a Comment