This isn't a very good picture, since it was so dark, but Lipizzaners are born either black or brown, so he's a youngling. While he strutted around in his beauty, they said he's not really ready to perform. He was my favorite. I wish you could see him better.
His brand. Yes, that's a crown.
Ok, I don't really have any lentils in this..but it sounded good. :-) Of course since it was nasty weather, I made soup again..chopped a bunch of vegetables.
Added a can of Beef Consomme, frozen crushed tomatoes, a pound of frozen beef stew meat.
Set the pressure cooker for 20 minutes...
Gave it a stir when the timer went off...
Yummy vegetable-beef on a cold afternoon, and because it was cooked under pressure, it tasted as if I'd simmered it all day.
I just had to take a picture of his bowl just because it's so pretty--and I "collect" bowls--I love LeCreuset and have all red, but isn't this a beautiful color? I'm so glad anything goes today..I think I will have to add to this color, as well. Someone I love more than anything gifted me with this today. Thanks, babe.
Finally! I'm finished with block #10! Only two more! What's up with my camera? Clueless.
I've treated myself to a couple of leisure mornings with coffee and Ann Grimshaw..This Bandana red is TDF! Love it on the Maritime White.
Thank you so much for sharing part of your day with me...we are under another winter storm advisory this weekend, but I can't find anymore freezer containers for soup, so I guess I will have to make something else. :-)
18 comments:
Okay, it's time I borrow that pressure cooker to see if I needs me one. That soup looks amazing!!!
And your AG looks gorgeous!! I can't wait to get more done on mine!
LLLLLLLLLY!
I agree w/Paulette! Do I need one of those pressure cookers?? P, you borrow it and let me know! ;o) TWO MORE BLOCKS!!! You'll be done in NO time! And oh my gosh do I love that Bandana! Ann is going to be stunning!!!
Is that an electric pressure cooker? If so, I must know the brand---I used to have one that my husband's aunt gave me over 20 years ago and it died. I need to find another one!!!
mom used to use a pressure cooker. me? i cook my soup on the stove all day long, so it is simmered most of the day! :) no pc here!
your AG is looking great! i've a couple of ornaments done in bandana.
and yeah! only two more blocks and you'll be done! i've never done any of the hawk run designs.. figured i have enough BAP's to work on! LOL!
i'm making my veggie soup tomorrow!
wow mom! Love how that soup is looking! DAD!!! I WANT MY BOWL TOOOOOOOO!!
LLLY~
That soup looks fabulous! I'm afraid of pressure cookers, so my soups simmer on the stove top or the crock pot.
Great start on AG and it won't be long now and we'll be doing the happy dance for your HRH finish.
Oh my! That soup looks so delicious! I've never used a pressure cooker though. Eek! Those horses are gorgeous too -- I've always admired the Lipp--- you know, those. lol! How cool that you got to see them! Your Village looks great -- you're so close to being done! Yay! Nice Ann too!
Oh....can I come and get some of your soups????? They look SOOO good when you post them!!
I've never used a pressure cooker, but it sounds like something I may need!!!
Beautiful stitching, by the way!!!
Take care...stay warm and keep making those delicious meals!!
Marion
You should change the name of your blog to "Soup Lady." LOL
LLLLLY!
What neat horse pics! That must have been amazing to see. Lovely progress on your Village and AG!
Aren't those horses absolutely beautiful? That soup looks delicious. But a pressure cooker - those things scare me to death! LOL Maybe I'll just stick to the old fashioned way of making soup. Your WIPs are coming along wonderfully.
Oh the horses are beautiful! I saw them way back - gosh - in the late 70's! EEK!
The soup looks fantastic!
Your stitching is lookin' good! Only two more blocks! Way to go!
I was thinking the same thing as Paulette about needing a pressure cooker now! That soup looks wonderful! All of stitching is beautiful. And those horses are so regal!
oh! the soup looks delicious
Those horses are gorgeous.
Villages is looking great. I think block 12 will kill me, lol
AG is looking romantic with the red
Yumm! Your stitching is really coming along; seems like just yesterday you were despairing of ever finishing that HRH.
Bandana seems to be really popular on the 'net lately. Just the other day I was looking at some at the LNS, I think.
Your village blocks looks great and I love that color bandana, gorgeous. Have a wonderful week.
Sandy
Eric's best friend raises Lippizaners. They are amazing (and BIG)! What an amazing show that must have been. Your Bandana is looking beautiful for AG, great combination!
Love your HRH piece and the stew looks yummy :-). Pretty horses too.
Post a Comment