Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paradise Lost Progress

Just stitching my way through the dark, winter days right on...not another thing to post about but snow pics, and you've probably all seen more than you want in your own area. What on earth do people do in their spare time if they have no hobbies? I cannot imagine going through all of these overcast days without something to distract even a bookworm as myself...Anyhow..here is a little progress on Paradise Lost.


Thank you for sharing my day and for your sweeet comments...

18 comments:

Catherine said...

Your progress is looking lovely!

I can' imagine how I would fill my time if not for needle and thread! Not that I have too much time with three boys!

Siobhán said...

Lovely progress, Marsha!

BrendaS said...

Good progress on such a beautiful design.

I work full time but I can't imagine what I would do at night if I didn't have my stitching. It keeps me sane.

I'm ready for spring and warm weather.

BrendaS

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress. And I agree with you, what do people do if they have no hobbies? I love to enjoy the bad weather with reading or stitching or quilting...

DonnaTN said...

It is looking great!

Margaret said...

Beautiful progress! So you all are still buried in snow? We've been lucky so far this year! Knock on wood. I probably just jinxed us. lol!

Edgar said...

Your PL is just gorgeous!!

Faye said...

I just love that tree!!Nice!

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Just lovely. Enjoying the pictures of your progress very much.

Laurie in Iowa said...

You're making good progress on this beauty Marsha.

Deb said...

It looks great! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't stitch, especially this time of the year! I can't imagine not having a hobby as great as stitching.

Sherry said...

I agree about hobbies. I would curl up and wither away without mine! Love Paradise Lost and can't wait to see more!

Kim said...

I need to get this chart! It's gorgeous MM! Love that needleminder too!

Paulette said...

How in the heck do you find time to stitch?? Good grief, your house is always spotless, you're always in your office working.. you must not do laundry. Yes, that's it.

LLLLLLLY!
Paulette

LoriU said...

I know what you mean about hobbies...I think I have too many though ! Cross stitch, scrapbooking, card making, sewing...and I want to make earrings now!! Luckily my husband is very understanding.

joann in tx said...

i'd rather do laundry than clean!


love your progress picture of LP. i've put mine up to concentrate on AAWFAA. but will get it out again soon.

i for one would love to see snow pictures! here in houston it was 75 degrees!!! no snow here!

mainely stitching said...

I love these leaves! :D

Katrina said...

Wow so pretty, I got mine back out and I am hoping to make lots of progress this week.