You're making such great progress on this! And I love the pictures of the barns. We have a lot up our way and it always makes me wonder who lived there and what they raised. Most are deserted now, but I hope that they stand for a long time.
Your VoHRH is looking great! I love that grist mill block. Those barns look so perfect with that block too. :D Such nice shapes and so weathered. No barns around here in suburb land. lol!
lovely work! i am gearing up to start this village myself. can you tell me are you stitching with one thread over two on forty count fabric or two over two? if you have time, i would greatly appreciate advice sent to me at jenstumpf@gmail.com. thank you!!
7 comments:
You are making great progress Marsha! Love the pictures of the barns. You live in a beautiful part of the country! I'm envious! :)
You're making such great progress on this! And I love the pictures of the barns. We have a lot up our way and it always makes me wonder who lived there and what they raised. Most are deserted now, but I hope that they stand for a long time.
Your VoHRH is looking great! I love that grist mill block. Those barns look so perfect with that block too. :D Such nice shapes and so weathered. No barns around here in suburb land. lol!
You're making great progress on Marsha. Thanks so much for sharing your barn snaps with us... I love old barns.
Very pretty! All the barn pictures are fun too.
Oh wow, Marsha! I love the barns--they are beautiful. Great work on your stitchy village, too!
lovely work! i am gearing up to start this village myself. can you tell me are you stitching with one thread over two on forty count fabric or two over two? if you have time, i would greatly appreciate advice sent to me at jenstumpf@gmail.com. thank you!!
Post a Comment