I never get tired of stitching in red. I need a little diversion, and this little free design is just the perfect size. I'm using Vintage Maritime White and Belle Soie Cranberry..
I love doing this! And Cranberry, is one of my fave Belle Soies, right up there with Sister Scarlett! Now, I am trying to figure out what complimentary design that is, it looks SO pretty!
Enjoy, oh and your Garden of Eerie finish is fabulous!!!!!
One can NEVER go wrong with RED, MM!!! And Paulette...she's stitching this for ME but I'm not supposed to know or have any idea. No worries MM, I will act EXTREMELY surprised! ;o) LOL
8 comments:
How sweet and red is the perfect choice! Of course, I love red too!
I love doing this! And Cranberry, is one of my fave Belle Soies, right up there with Sister Scarlett! Now, I am trying to figure out what complimentary design that is, it looks SO pretty!
Enjoy, oh and your Garden of Eerie finish is fabulous!!!!!
I love that! You really don't have to stitch me TWO Christmas gifts though. :)
LLLLLY!
One can NEVER go wrong with RED, MM!!! And Paulette...she's stitching this for ME but I'm not supposed to know or have any idea. No worries MM, I will act EXTREMELY surprised! ;o) LOL
This will be wonderful! I can't wait to see it. I used to so not be a red person -- now I love red!!! :D
That is going to be beautiful Marsha! Looking forward to seeing your start! :)
That is a sweet design and red is just the most perfect choice. And I like the red that you chose for it!
That'll be amazing, Marsha! I can't wait to see how it looks as you progress.
Post a Comment