Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paradise Lost

I had to take a little break from work to share what one of my next projects will be. I'm still working on Garden of Eerie, but I hope to finish that up this evening. I got to see Paulette's Paradise Lost in the creating stages..of course each time she added one of the animals, that one became my "FAVORITE!" And then when she added that middle tree, that was my favorite..then when I saw...well, you get my drift. I adore this designer, in case you don't know that. I honestly don't understand how she pulls this stuff out of her head, but I want to stitch every design she comes up with and am now wishing that she had started when she was 10! Anyhow, Paradise Lost truly is my favorite design to date.

And as is my need to have a needleminder to match whatever project I am doing--ever since Ruby Owl and those Kelmscott owl scissors--look at this most beautiful Adam & Eve needleminder. Oh my..I cannot tell you how beautiful this thing is in person..as well as the Tudor Rose scissors. Is it ok to say they are my favorite scissors now. LoL! What perfect accessories to PL..I can hardly wait to start. Thank you so much Paulette and Paula--now doesn't that just sound like twins?--for your beautiful designs that go so well together.


5 comments:

Deb said...

That chart and scissors and needleminder are simply irrestible. I ended up ordering them too. They're just the best.

Anonymous said...

oh good! since you love the designer so much and ALL of her designs, go on and stitch up Dead Mans Chess for me, HURRY UP!! I am sick of waiting! Its bad enough I had to wait 10 years for Winter moon! Get it together already!!!! :)

Margaret said...

Marsha, I'm the same way -- I have PL ready to start, plus the Kelmscott A&E needleminder and the Tudor Rose Scissors. Necessities all, IMO. :D

Katrina said...

I am loving Paradise Lost so far, it's gorgeous. I can't imagine how fun it would be to see it as it was designed. You've got one talented daughter :-).

Sherry said...

I can't wait to see your progress on Paradise Lost! I am still wantint to start on Ruby Owl! That is my favorite! And I loved your photos of Amish country!