Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finished

I loved just about every minute I spent on Garden of Eerie, but I am SO glad it is finished. Now it's on to finishing up Paulette's Christmas gift and maybe a couple of little pieces here and there.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this finish. That quilt in the background is beautiful~love the colors.

Tanya said...

I love 'this work rot' !!! Great finish :)
Tanya

Siobhán said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the finish, Marsha. It's beautiful!

Nicole said...

Great finish Marsha! This is such a fun design!! :)

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I love this design ! Looks Fun to Stitch !

Margaret said...

Wonderful finish!! I love it! This design just cracks me up. I can just see it as the centerpiece of my future A&E collection. :D It'll be great!!

Sherry said...

WONDERFUL! I just love this piece! You did a great job on this one (but you always do!!)

Paulette said...

wow!! Another finish! :) You've gotten quite a bit of stitching done this year, haven't you? It looks great!

LLLLLY!
me

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Love it!!

Katrina said...

Oh Marsha, it's so gorgeous. I can't wait to get mine and stitch it.

I am happily working on Paradise Lost right now, it's such a fun stitch. You have a very talented daughter :-).

Michelle said...

Congrats on the spooky finish!! I love this one, so glad I ordered it. Now, to get started!

Kim said...

I just love this!!! Great piece! And you whipped that out really quick MM!!! Can't wait to see what's next!

Ranae said...

I love this design.
It's been on my wishlist since the first time I say it.
Fun design

Sharon said...

What a great finish and just in time for Halloween too. Congratulations!! It is beautiful.