Just wanted to share some pretty things I found around my gardens this morning.Is this not the most adorable little table bird feeder--I don't put food in it, though..there's just something not very appealing about bird don't-do-that-stuff sort of thing on the table.
I'm sorry about the angle of this picture..must have been the way I photographed it. I am thoroughly enjoying working on this sampler, but I don't want to stitch another leaf! And now that I have had weeks to really use my Rubie scissors from Kelmscott, they are my all-time favorite.
I love that bird feeder -- so cute! Your Rubie Owl is looking good too! I had a chance to buy the Owl scissors at my LNS, but they all got grabbed before I got one. :(
Could you try maybe planting some hens/betties (hins/bitties??? How in the world do you spell those things?) in the feeder? Aren't those okay with shallow roots?
Great job on Rubie! And I LOVE my owl scissors - they're the best!
Oh Rubie is looking so lovely. I just have to get this chart. The colors are so pretty. I adore that bird feeder. I have never seen anything like it. Its so nice.
Rubie is looking wonderful and all your flowers are beautiful! I just love that little table and don't blame you for not putting food in it! My stitching seems to suffer in the summer because of gardening, birds and just getting outside!
Lovely stitching, MM! But oh MY I love that bird feeder!!!!! You'll have to share with me where you found that! I think I need one...and if it involves a trip 3 hours south to Omaha...I'll do it!! ;o)
13 comments:
Beautiful progress on Rubie!! YGG! I love the garden photos. That bird feeder is adorable!
I love that bird feeder -- so cute! Your Rubie Owl is looking good too! I had a chance to buy the Owl scissors at my LNS, but they all got grabbed before I got one. :(
Wow, those white flowers don't even look real!
Could you try maybe planting some hens/betties (hins/bitties??? How in the world do you spell those things?) in the feeder? Aren't those okay with shallow roots?
Great job on Rubie! And I LOVE my owl scissors - they're the best!
Paulette
Love the garden photos you have shared recently and Rubie Owl is looking great.
Rubie looks great, cant wait to see it all finished. They are the most adorable scissors ever, and a great match to your pattern.
Great progress on Rubie! I love your birdfeeder too. I think that I've got to get a pair of those owl scissors - they are so cute!
Oh Rubie is looking so lovely. I just have to get this chart. The colors are so pretty. I adore that bird feeder. I have never seen anything like it. Its so nice.
Rubie is looking wonderful and all your flowers are beautiful! I just love that little table and don't blame you for not putting food in it! My stitching seems to suffer in the summer because of gardening, birds and just getting outside!
Lovely stitching, MM! But oh MY I love that bird feeder!!!!! You'll have to share with me where you found that! I think I need one...and if it involves a trip 3 hours south to Omaha...I'll do it!! ;o)
Oh I adore that bird feeder, it is adorable! (^-^)
Love your Rubie progress too, and those scissors are fine!!
LOVELY flowers!!!
Lovely photos! And that sampler is awesome. Who is the designer on that?
Thanks for the information on the chart. I've already ordered one for me.
thnaks so much for the sweet comment left.
Rubie is looking great, I love it. I do have it kitted it just waiting in line,lol.
Pretty flowers
Post a Comment