The mail carrier rang my doorbell today. I knew I had been a good girl and not ordered anything from anywhere. :-) So I was quite surprised to see a box on my doorstep. I love, love, love presents! I cannot tell you how shocked I was when I found this:To say I was shocked is an understatement. Honestly, you could have told me I won the lottery and might have gotten the same reaction. These are my all-time favorite autumn fabrics!!! Ok, this wonderfully sweet person (you know who you are) said she thought of me when she saw them..I just am totally blown away by the sweet, thoughtful, kindness. Thank you so very, very much with all my heart..I hope I can do them justice. MM
8 comments:
What a lovely thing for your friend to do. Hurry and get started....I looooovvvvveeee the fabric!
Wow! I love those fabrics! Great designs and patterns and I think you are going to be making something awesome for me for Christmas! I cant wait! LOL!! LLLY!
In your dreams, dear!! LLY
You have a very special friend Marsha... what a lovely gift.
I can't wait to see what you decide to make with these beautiful fabrics.
What a fabulous gift!! Those fabrics are luscious! I can't wait to see what you do with them.
Gorgeous fabrics! What a sweet friend.
what beautiful fabrics! there is nothing better than a suprise like this1
Wow, such a gorgeous assortment of fabrics, what a truly wonderful gift, from a caring friend!
Post a Comment