Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little more progress

Good grief, I may as well be stitching Jane Rees as long as it is taking me to do this piece! :-) Ok, that's a bit dramatic. It's not that I'm overly slow as much as it is that I don't work on this every day.


And here is the progress on my spring table square.
Below, the fabric at the top is what I will be using to add border and backing.

5 comments:

Siobhán said...

Oh, but wow!! You might think the progress is slow, but what progress there is is STUNNING!! Your sampler is gorgeous. And the quilt--LOVE it!

Paulette said...

Oh my gosh, why didn't you tell me you had all this done?? Oh man, that sampler is GORGEOUS, and don't EVEN get me started on that quilt - a-HEM, but those are MYYYY COLORS!!!!!!!

LLLY!
Paulette

Michelle said...

So pretty! I just love how your alphabet is looking. I just finished up My Everything in red, and what fun that was! No color changes!! I love the spring quilt too, gorgeous!

Katrina said...

Gorgeous! I love the sampler, I love the table piece, it's all wonderful. Glad I found your blog :-).

Milly~ said...

Your table square is gorgeous...love love the colors