Paulette and I went to The Quilted Moose this past Sunday--she only wanted to get fabric to go with her Bistro Collection, and I was just going along to help her. After we had been in there a while, I heard this strange gasping sound coming from the back corner of the store. I figured Paulette must have found toile or some other fabric with birds on it. I couldn't pretend I wasn't her mom, since she was screaming MOM! MOM! OH MY GOSH! MOM! LoL! Ok..she's not that un-classy. She found the most beautiful quilt that just so happaned to be kitted, complete with instructions. Imagine our surprise when we saw two kits on the shelf. :-) I have to say, the fabrics really are perfect for my love of drab in the fall and also for Paulette's love of toile/birds.


2 comments:
Pretty - that looks like the Jo Morton fabric I've been coveting!
Michelle,
You got it! :-) They also had them in blue and reds, and I'm so wanting the red, though this combination is my very favorite.
Post a Comment