
A couple of weeks ago, I had gone to browse at one of my favorite places to get some inspiration for starting another quilt project. This time of year always makes me want to start everything! I was in there for at least an hour, and as I was leaving, I just happened to look up on a wall that I know I had passed by at least twice, and there was MY QUILT! I know I won't get it on my bed before this time next year, but I started on it almost as soon as I got home. Yesterday I spent hours in my green room working on it...here are the 3 squares I got done (I have 9 done now). I wish they would all fit in one picture.
5 comments:
ugh. I want this one too! LOL! VERY nice!! I cant wait to see it completed! LLLY!
MM it's lovely! Such precise POINTS!!!! Can't wait to see it all done!!! :o)
You learned everything you know from me.
Paulette
Marsha, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fabrics and color choices!! This quilt is going to be gorgeous!!
Sandy
Oooh, I love this! I'd love to know the name of the pattern for this one. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment